Mirage has electrified audiences across the Midwest and is one of the region's top bands for wedding receptions, corporate events, conventions, and other special engagements.
Voted #1 by newlyweds on TheKnot.com, Mirage features high-energy variety/dance music that keeps the dance floor packed from beginning to end. With over 20 years of performing experience and numerous options available to customize your event (including string quartets, ceremony music, cocktail hours, jazz trios, DJ services, and much more), this band offers an unbeatable entertainment value.
Each member of Mirage brings a unique talent and background to the band, making the band amazingly versatile and keeping every performance fresh. For example, Keisha toured the world as the lead vocalist for the United States Air Force band based at Scott AFB. Brett previously toured with country star Kimberly Cash and also shared the stage with many top national touring acts, including Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, and Cheap Trick. Craig’s grandfather played with the St. Louis Symphony for 30+ years. Robert won several awards for jazz musicianship while earning his music degree at UMSL. And the list goes on.
A few features offered by Mirage:
• numerous instrumentation options available (solo piano, jazz trio, and more)
• detailed planning assistance to take the guesswork out of managing your event
• formal attire unless otherwise requested
• Master of Ceremonies services as requested
• wireless microphone for announcements, toasts, etc.
• recorded music during breaks (when appropriate)
For a versatile, classy, and supremely talented band in the Midwest, look no further than Mirage.