About Mark Anderson
Hip, classy, professional: DJ Mark Anderson has been one of the Mid-South's premier disc jockeys for over 30 years. With years of DJ experience at Memphis' hottest clubs — including recent runs at Alfred's, Club Ten, Senses, and Rain — Mark can keep any dance floor jammed. Since 2007, Mark has been the house DJ at the Peabody Hotel's renowned weekly summer Rooftop Parties.
From corporate events to class reunions to weddings to proms, Mark Anderson can handle any function. He has performed for conventions with 15,000 people and wedding receptions with 50. Mark has worked over 5,000 shows — a feat attained by very few DJs in the industry. Mark and his crew provide
- huge song library — over 50,000 tunes!
- brilliant mixing skills — oldies, classic rock, Top 40, hip-hop, and original remixes
- first-rate sound, lighting, and video equipment
- professional, courteous, can-do attitude
Mark also has a team of DJ's at Disc Jockey Attractions whom he has personally trained. When Mark is unavailable, his crew can take his place with equal skill and top-quality equipment. Further, Mark offers a variety of DJ packages that specialize in video, contemporary music, etc.:
- Hit Factory, with live video and today's Top 40
- MATV, an amazing multimedia, video-saturated DJ production
- Party Train, with huge lighting effects, live and recorded video, and live dancers to interact with your crowd and keep the party moving!
For a first-class, worry-free DJ event, book Mark Anderson.